Despite many common misconceptions, propane costs less to run than regular gasoline in a standard vehicle. Most gas engines can easily be converted to use nothing but propane. On top of the usual advantages, such as low emissions and extended…Read More
About Liberty Auto Center
At Liberty Auto Center, our quality craftsmanship and focus on customer service allow us to perform exceptional brake repairs, engine overhauls, and vehicle inspections. As a full-service repair center, we can tackle any issue your vehicle may experience. You may not know when your vehicle will break down, but you can prevent significant repairs or damage by simply having our trained technicians examine any potential problems beforehand. They will get the job done promptly and have you back on the road in no time at all.
- Oil changes
- Brake repairs
- Heating and air conditioning repairs
- Car wash services
- Maryland state inspection
- ASE certified trained technicians
- We use only quality parts and are backed with our 6/12 warranty
- (LOF) Lube, Oil and Filter Service 3,000 miles or every 3 months
- (A) Factory Maintenance Service 7,500 miles or every 6 months
- (B) Factory Maintenance Service 15,000 miles or every 12 months
- (C) Factory Maintenance Service 30,000 miles or every 2 years
- Tire Rotation Every 7,500 miles
- Balance & Rotate 4 Tires Every 15,000 miles
- Mount & Balance 4 New Tires
- Tire Repair
- Thrust Angle & 4-Wheel Alignment
- Brake Inspection Linings, rotors/drums & hydraulic system
- Front/Rear Brake Lining Replacement Replace linings, turn or replace drums/rotors, lube caliper slides, bleed system, road test
- Fuel/Air Induction System Service Cleans fuel system from tank to exhaust
- Cooling System Flush Complete power flush with ph stabilizer additive
- Transmission Fluid Flush (without Filter) Cleans internal transmission components with additives, 100% fluid exchange
- Power Steering Flush Dissolves gum and varnishes.
- Brake Fluid Flush Removes old and contaminated fluid
- Oil Systems Flush Cleans and degums oil deposits & sludge
- 4 Wheel Driveline Fluid Service Replace fluid in front & rear differentials, & transfer case
- Shocks & Strut Replacement
- Steering and Suspension
- Maryland State Inspection
- Emissions Systems Repair
- Check Engine Light SCAN Diagnostic
- A.B.S and Airbag Diagnostics
- Courtesy ride to metro within 3 mile radius
- Fleet Service programs
Auto Repair & Vehicle Inspection ServicesFor the past 32 years, countless customers have made Liberty Auto Center their go-to repair shop. Our team wholeheartedly believes in building a rewarding relationship with every customer who brings their vehicle through our doors. We know our clients want reliable, cost-effective repairs, and our goal has always been to deliver this.
Our ServicesAt Liberty Auto Center, we focus on providing full-service auto repair for all of our customers. Our experienced technicians can perform wheel alignments, brake inspections, factory maintenance, and even state inspections. If you drive your car or truck on a daily basis, you probably understand the toll the vehicle pays in wear and tear. We have designed the services at Liberty Auto Center to ensure your vehicle functions smoothly and efficiently. When you bring your vehicle into our auto center, we’ll start off with a vehicle inspection, thoroughly looking through each component of the car or truck to find any weak points. Upon locating the problem, our repair technicians will get to work and have you back on the road in no time.
Our GoalOur central and long-standing goal has been to offer quality workmanship and service. With this in mind, Liberty Auto Center owners Chuck and Troy Parcelles teamed up with a crew of certified industry technicians and friendly managers to offer a broad range of auto repair services, including vehicle inspection and brake repairs. No matter what type of auto services you seek, we guarantee that you will receive outstanding service and complete customer satisfaction from Liberty Auto Center.
Contact UsFor complete auto repair or vehicle inspection services, contact Liberty Auto Center by calling 240-686-6613 (Flower Hill) or 240-912-5625 (Redland). Our friendly customer representatives would be more than happy to schedule an appointment for your car or truck.
Gaithersburg, MD 20879
Rockville, MD 20855
Regular preventative maintenance is the single most efficient way to ensure your vehicles rides happy and saves you money on repairs down the road. Not everyone agrees on what preventative maintenance is exactly, however, what you should do, and…Read More